1. Wipe pumpkins clean of any dirt or debris
2. Wrap your stem with plastic wrap and leave on ll pumpkin is done being painted.
3. Exposing about 1'1/2 to 2" of the top, plastic wrap the remainder of the pumpkin. In a well ventilated area spray paint the expose upper portion white.
4. Once dry remove plastic wrap and exposing 2 1/2 to 3" of the middle, plastic wrap the bottom portion of the pumpkin. In a well ventilated area spray paint the exposed middle portion orange.
5. Once dry remove the plastic wrap and leaving the remaining 31/2 to 4 inches of the bottom half of the pumpkin expose spray paint it yellow.
6. Allow to dry completely. Turn pumpkin on it's side and spray paint underneath of pumpkin. Allow to dry again.
7. Remove the plastic wrap from the stem. You have a complete project!