- Helps families of children with life threatening illnesses cover expenses related to transportation, medical bills, equipment, and other related needs through The CubbyGives Program
- Recognizes a monthly hero through a monetary gift along with their story in the local media
- Works with local agencies, auxiliaries, charities, and churches to provide physical donations to help families in need
- Send items directly to the sales floor for patron purchase
- Does not save or reserve antique or unique items for special buyers
- Offers a return policy with in store credit, holds on large merchandise with only 20% down, offers free pick-up and an affordable delivery service
- Requires all staff to wait five days before purchasing in item of interest from the floor, allowing patrons to enjoy the best selection
- Is a green organization that sends very little to the landfill by working with families in need, local animal shelters and various clothing and metal recycling programs with very little of what is donated going to waste
- Has dedicated staff that works hard to create an enjoyable, clean, and cost-friendly experience for all of our patrons
Then drop off at The Cubby Thriftstores or call one of our stores to schedule a free pick up!
We are always accepting...
- Home Décor
- Seasonal items