1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper towel or cotoon ball, clean the tumblers and let dry.
2. Take the painter's tape in manageable sections and tape over where you want your paint to go.
3. Use your finger nail or a credit card to press out all air bubbles and seal the tape onto the tumblers.
4. Dip the foam pouncer in the frost paint and begin painting the tumblers using an up and down motion (don't worry if it doesn't look perfect - a second coat will fix any mistakes!).
5. Let dry two hours before applying a second coat.
6. Let second coat dry overnight and then peel o the painter's tape!
7. Follow the directions on Martha Stewart's website for how to set the paint (We air cure for 21 days, but you can also oven bake them!).
8. Have a party!