1. Wipe mason jar clean with an alcohol swap. This will remove any residue, dirt, grime and grease.
2. Cut an apple shape out of vinyl on your Silhouette machine. If you don't have a Silhouette digital cutting machine you can always just cut an apple shape out of contact paper with a stencil and stick it on the front of a mason jar.
3. Adhere to the front of the mason jar. Burnish (aka "press really hard) the vinyl to the jar so it has no air bubbles.
4. When you use the Looking Glass spray paint it is a little different than using regular spray paint. You spray a light coat on it. Then wait one minute, then spray another light coat. I repeated this process for a total of 7 coats.
5. It dries super fast. Once dry remove the apple vinyl sticker from the front.
6. Add cherry sours or any fun gift inside. Tie a ribbon around the rim and you have a gift for school.